Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Are You Being Served?

Greetings, dear readers.

I am launching a series of articles called Are You Being Served? They shall have the overarching theme of looking at environmental justice and transit equity issues, and of course what would be best for the daily riders and the MBTA itself. I will attempt to be as fair and unbiased as possible. But of course, this is a blog after all! Thus I will be interjecting my educated opinion, but not in the Fox News-y kinda way.

It shall be divided into four parts:

Part 1 - The Urban Ring: Boston's Transit Solution or Nightmare?

Part 2 - The Silver Line: Sterling or Tarnished?

Part 3 - The MBTA Bus System (Sorry, no witty subtitle...yet!)

Part 4 - Light Rail On Hyde Park Ave: My Vision For Boston's Transit Future

Sorry for the cheesy names I gave some of them. I just couldn't help it.

So as I embark on this project I hope to open your eyes to some of the issues raised, invite you to share your opinions and of course criticism, and basically give you something to think about.

No comments: